Clinical Team Leader (Fit for Work) - up to £50,000
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Clinical Team Leader - Sheffield
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide.
The role of Clinical Team Leader will focus on the clinical delivery of the Fit for Work contract, managing in-house and subcontracted multi-disciplinary teams of clinicians and taking the lead in the liaison with the client's independent clinical auditors. The post-holder may be required to promote the service to external audiences.
Overview of the role:
- To consolidate and lead clinical nurse (and allied healthcare professional) operational teams ensuring an efficient, effective high quality clinical service is delivered to meet the needs of customers
* To assist in the implementation of services to clients
* To liaise with all key stakeholders in terms of procedures, processes and relationships
* To ensure consistent and commercially viable operational and clinical delivery in accordance with professional standards
- Registered Nurse (RN) with an Occupational Health qualification and proven experience of managing in a commercial OH setting
* Experience of dealing with HR issues (with appropriate support)
* Experience of project management
* Committed, enthusiastic, tenacious person
The salary for the role is from £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience and there are a wide range of benefits (details available on request).
To apply for the role please email a copy of your CV online or call Jay Gibbons on [... Click Apply...]for more information.
- £ 40000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Occupational health