Nurse needed in Mullion, Cornwall!
Mullion, Helston, Cornwall, England
Contact Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to take on a great part-time Disability Assessor position in Mullion, Cornwall.
This is a part time role (3 days a week), with a salary of £37,000 (pro-rata), which includes a great £5,000 bonus structure.
Working within the guidelines provided by the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP), you will be assessing each client and providing reports on their eligibility for the Personal Independent Payment (PIP).
You will use your specialist clinical knowledge to assess each individual claimant, and establish how any health conditions may be impacting upon their day-to-day living. You will then collate your findings with any evidence provided from GPs and any other specialists, to reach an outcome on a case-by-case basis. Full training is provided.
To apply for this role, you will need:
• 2 years UK based experience as a Nurse (RGN/RMN), Occupational Therapist (OT), Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Doctor
• Valid NMC / HCPC / GMC registration
• A positive, empathetic and professional manner
• Excellent written and verbal skills are essential
• IT skills
• Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach
So, if you are a Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Doctor, Registered Nurse or Occupational Therapist looking for your next role in the Mullion, Cornwall area, then call our Recruitment Team today on [... Click Apply...]or simply submit your CV online to be considered!
- £ 32,000 - 37,000 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 17 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Community nurse, Ward nurse