Hospital Nurse for Clinical Nurse Advisor
London, Greater London, England
Hospital Nurse Required For Clinical Nurse Advisor Role
Salary up to c£38,000 + up to £6,000 bonus,
company car and excellent benefits package
Territory: London, and parts of Beds, Bucks, Berks, Essex, Herts, Suffolk
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Are you a Registered Nurse/Staff Nurse looking for a new career?
Our client works in close partnership with the NHS providing patient focused solutions to meet both clinical efficacy and budgetary objectives. Their Nurse Advisors work across every therapy area and department in Hospitals running clinical audits, providing training and reviewing wide ranges of products, as part of the evolving NHS’ commitment to achieve clinical and budgetary goals.
As part of our client’s expanding Nurse Team you will work with Clinical Nurse Specialists, Ward Staff Nurses, Critical Care and Emergency Departments and Theatre Staff to help Healthcare Professionals achieve clinical goals and budgets whilst maintaining the highest standards of patient care. You will be working in Hospitals throughout North, East and Central London, and in parts of Hertfordshire, Beds, Bucks, Berks, Essex and Suffolk.
As Clinical Nurse Advisor you will:
• Audit products and manage clinical projects with high levels of HCP engagement, financial decision making and cross boundary collaboration
• Help the NHS achieve financial targets through best practice
• Run teaching and training sessions for Healthcare Professionals (HCPs)
• Liaise with Procurement and Nurses at all levels to maximise patient outcomes
This is a great opportunity for a Hospital Nurse with a background in theatres, surgery, critical care, ICU or A&E to specialise in clinical review and help positively impact the changes in the NHS.
To be considered you will meet the following criteria:
• Registered General Adult Nurse with current UK NMC PIN
• 5 years post registration experience in acute/hospital setting
• Excellent communication skills and team player
• Teaching and training experience
• Full driving licence with no more than 6 points
To find out more please call Fiona Banbury on [... Click Apply...]or e-mail your CV to [... Click Apply...]
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you.
(Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Staff Nurses, Registered Nurses, Hospital Nurse Advisors
and Clinical Support Practitioners
- £ 35,000 - 38,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 17 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse, Nurse advisor, Ward nurse