Occupational Health Advisor - Full or Part Time
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Occupational Health Advisor – 3 days per week
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance - Competitive Benefits Package
PAM OH Solutions is looking to employ an experienced Peripatetic Occupational Health Advisor to provide services at our client’s premises in the Norwich / Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft areas. This role does involve travel so the post holder must be willing to travel to surrounding areas.
The post will be working 3 per week and you will provide Occupational Health services and support at our clients sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for pro-active Sickness Absence Management of short and long term absence cases, both face to face and via telephone consultations.
The role will involve:
• Advising on phased return to work programmes.
• Conducting Health Assessments, reporting on the outcomes within agreed timescales and to PAM OH standards, policies and procedures and NMC guidelines.
• Managing Health Records ensuring safe storage, security and confidentiality of all OH records, at all times complying with relevant legislation and good practice.
• Produces management reports as required.
• Actively promotes fitness for work, both preventative and rehabilitative, raising the profile of OH amongst all levels of employees and management.
• Supports the Businesses in reducing absence and improving their people potential at all times.
• Provides clear pragmatic advice to clients and employees that adds value to their decision making
• Seeks continuous improvement in the service provided, identifying opportunities to develop the function and proposing improvements and suggestions for continuous improvement.
• Attending meetings with client HR and Health and Safety teams
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Hold a valid NMC Pin
• Hold or be working towards an Occupational Health Qualification, either certificate, degree or diploma
• Have experience of working with an Occupational Health role
• Effective Report Writing Skills
• Excellent Communication skills
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Car Allowance
• NMC Registration
If you feel this vacancy would be suitable for you – apply now!
- £ 36000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 17 Dec 2016
Ref: OHA Great Yarmouth
This job was posted to: Occupational health