Registered Nurse- York- £15ph
York, North Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse- RGN/RMN
Hours: Days & Nights Available/ Various Hours
Time Recruitment is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work within a beautiful and highly successful home in York. It is a 102 bedded care home which offers 24 hour nursing care for older people who have health needs and either require greater support than can be provided in their current home, or who are recovering from a significant health issue. Alongside this the home specialises in general nursing care and mental health.
Your role as Registered Nurse will be to deliver the highest level of clinical care alongside ensuring all physical and emotional needs are met, carrying out assessments and discharges and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of the residents.
The site has only the best multi-disciplinary team; working in conjunction with the CCG, with onsite clinical trainers, clinical auditors, a clinical services manager, unit managers and a home manager you can be assured you will be fully supported whilst on shift; you will also have a staff liaison manager who looks after staff wellbeing.
Applicants for the Staff Nurse role should:
* Hold a current NMC registration and have the legal right to work within the UK
* Have strong leadership and clinical skillset
* Maintain a person centred approach to care
* Up to date with current practices and regulations
* Most importantly have a passion for caring/nursing
Successful applicants for the Staff Nurse post will be rewarded with exclusive benefits including:
* Part time and full time considered
* Full assistance with revalidation
* Over time enhancements
* 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
* Pension and life assurance available
* Child care voucher scheme
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development
* Progression opportunities into management and community based roles
* Lengthy induction programme
If you have a strong clinical knowledge, an RGN, and are looking for the next step in your career APPLY BELOW to work within one of the top private healthcare companies in the UK!
Alternatively please contact Eloise at Time Recruitment on Applyor email Apply.
Keywords: "Nurse, RGN, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, York, Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, York Nurse, Nursing Home Nurse, Ward Nurse, Band 5 Staff Nurse, North Yorkshire RGN"
- £ 15 - 15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 15 May 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Taunton, Somerset, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd