Theatre Nurse / ODP - Orthopaedics
Sutton Green, Guildford, Surrey, England
Private Hospital - Orthopaedics
Registered General Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner
Up to £39,000 per annum
A private hospital situated in Surrey is searching for a Registered Nurse (RGN) / Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) to join their professional and caring team who support patients in theatre and day surgery environments.
37.5hrs per week
This specialist facility requires you as a Theatre Nurse/ODP to provide attentive and efficient care to clients who are undergoing or recovering from orthopaedic procedures.
As a Theatre Nurse/ODP you are offered:
- Up to £39,000 per annum
- Generous annual leave allowance
- A bespoke induction programme, career progression, training and development
- Pension Scheme
- Plus other benefits
What the Theatre Nurse/ODP role requires of you:
- A valid/relevant healthcare registration (RGN/ODP).
- Previous experience within surgical, theatre, anaesthetic and orthopaedic environments.
- To deliver at all times high quality care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome, in line with national and corporate standards.
- To work co-operatively with medical staff and other member of the multidisciplinary team in order to ensure positive outcomes for each patient episode.
- To be actively involved in research projects in support of clinical practice, and participate with management in the conceptual development of surgical practice, including the development and formulation of evidence-linked multidisciplinary care pathways.
- To assist in the formulation of procedures and standards, and to participate in clinical and organisational audits for the maintenance and development of a quality service.
- To ensure that advice and information given to patients and/or relatives is appropriate and meets their needs.
The hospital is part of a larger private healthcare group that provides a variety of specialist services across the UK and is recognised for its high quality delivery of surgical, post-operative and rehabilitation care.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 36000 - 39000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 14 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse