Southwark, London, Greater London, England
Registered General Nurse
£28,000 per annum
A private hospital situated in Surrey is searching for a registered nurse (RGN) to join their professional and caring team who support patients in a day surgery/outpatients environment.
This specialist facility requires you as a Pre-Assessment Nurse to provide attentive and efficient screening to patients prior to their admission to surgery.
As a Pre-Assessment Nurse you are offered:
- Up to £28,000 per annum
- Generous annual leave allowance
- A bespoke development programme, career progression, training and development
- Pension Scheme
- Plus other benefits
What the Pre-Assessment Nurse role requires of you:
- A valid nursing qualification and NMC PIN
- Previous experience within assessment, surgical, theatre, ward and outpatient environments.
- To deliver at all times high quality nursing care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome, in line with national and corporate standards.
- To work co-operatively with medical staff and other member of the multidisciplinary team in order to ensure positive outcomes for each patient episode.
- To be actively involved in nursing research projects in support of clinical practice, and participate with the Sister in the conceptual development of nursing practice, including the development and formulation of evidence-linked multidisciplinary care pathways.
- To assist in the formulation of procedures and standards, and to participate in clinical and organisational audits for the maintenance and development of a quality service.
- To ensure that advice and information given to patients and/or relatives is appropriate and meets their needs.
The hospital is part of a larger private healthcare group that provides a variety of specialist services across the UK and is recognised for its high quality delivery of surgical, post-operative and rehabilitation care.
Apply now to take advantage of this opportunity to join a hospital recognised for its quality of care and a team committed to the comfort of its patients.
- £ 26000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 14 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward nurse