CHC Nurse Assessor
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Are you an experienced Continuing Healthcare Nurse assessor looking for a new challenge? Or currently looking to dive into the interim world?
A number of NHS organisations I am working with across the East Midlands are recruiting candidates who have experience within Continuing Healthcare and carrying out assessments to join their organisation for a 3-6 month period within the next month.
The organisations are looking for registered nurses who have a minimum of 1 years experience within Continuing Healthcare to come and join them.
Experience required is below -
- The successful Nurse Assessor must have experience of working within a CHC team on behalf of an NHS organisation (This can be within the NHS or the Private sector)
- To join an NHS organisation as a Nurse Assessor you must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the Continuing Healthcare Framework and how assessments are carried out in line with the framework
- The Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor must be able to carry out CHC assessments and then collate their findings into a report which is then delivered to panel or their seniors
- The successful candidate must have experience of using Decision Support Tool to carry out their assessments out in the Community
- The Nurse Assessor must also be able to complete a minimum of 2 assessments a day
Our clients are looking for Registered Nurses with the following backgrouds; Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) or Registered Sick Children Nurse (RSCN)
If you have the above and are interested in considering a new opportunity then please do apply online or contact Edward Houston on [... Click Apply...]
Alternatively if you know of someone who may be on the market then please do forward this on to them
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse assessor, Community mental nurse, Community learning disability nurse