CHC Nurse Assessor
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Are you an experienced Continuing Healthcare Nurse assessor looking for a new challenge? Or currently looking to dive into the interim world?
A number of NHS organisations I am working with across the East Midlands are recruiting candidates who have experience within Continuing Healthcare and carrying out assessments to join their organisation for a 3-6 month period within the next month.
The organisations are looking for registered nurses who have a minimum of 1 years experience within Continuing Healthcare to come and join them.
Experience required is below -
- The successful Nurse Assessor must have experience of working within a CHC team on behalf of an NHS organisation (This can be within the NHS or the Private sector)
- To join an NHS organisation as a Nurse Assessor you must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the Continuing Healthcare Framework and how assessments are carried out in line with the framework
- The Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor must be able to carry out CHC assessments and then collate their findings into a report which is then delivered to panel or their seniors
- The successful candidate must have experience of using Decision Support Tool to carry out their assessments out in the Community
- The Nurse Assessor must also be able to complete a minimum of 2 assessments a day
Our clients are looking for Registered Nurses with the following backgrouds; Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) or Registered Sick Children Nurse (RSCN)
If you have the above and are interested in considering a new opportunity then please do apply online or contact Edward Houston on Apply
Alternatively if you know of someone who may be on the market then please do forward this on to them
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 31 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse assessor, Community mental nurse, Community learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd