Chichester, West Sussex, England
Location: Burndell Area, West Sussex
Salary Circa: £32,370 (37.5 hr)
I have an excellent new to market Clinical Lead opportunity, working within a lovely medium sized Nursing home which is part of a leading care organisation who have nursing and residential care homes throughout the South East. This particular Nursing home provides exceptional Elderly and General Nursing care.
I am looking for a Clinical Lead to work full time (days) and assist with the clinical team to ensure the highest clinical care is provided at all times. The Clinical Lead will report into the Nursing Home Manager and support with implementing and maintaining continuous improvements within the Nursing home.
As a Clinical Lead, the successful candidate will have the ability to work closely with their clinical team, management and other health professionals including GP's, consultants, specialist nurse practitioners and the team.
Job Requirements of the Clinical Lead:
• Responsible for providing high quality end of life care with professionalism and compassion
• Development and implementation of care programmes
• Take the lead on shifts and effectively supervise support staff
• Make a positive and active contribution to the progression within care in the home
• Become a key carer to the service users
• Have a caring and kind attitude towards the service users at all times
• Maintain all nursing records and keeping the residents Care Plans up to Date.
Skills/ Qualifications of the Clinical Lead:
• RGN (Current PIN)
• Leadership/Management experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
About company/ client:
My client delivers high quality care, support and enablement services for Elderly Nursing, Residential and Dementia care.
For more information on this fantastic Clinical Lead opportunity please contact Therese on [... Click Apply...]or email me your CV on [... Click Apply...]
This Clinical Lead role will be suitable for: Clinical Lead, RGN, Senior RGN, Head Of Care, Unit Manager, Deputy Manager, Team Manager
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 14 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse