Clinical Lead RGN Leeds £19 per hour
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
A large care home in North Leeds currently has a Clinical Lead vacancy.
This fully CQC compliant home provides nursing care packages to older adults with general nursing and dementia care needs.
As Clinical Lead, you will support the Home Management team in coordinating the clinical services provided in the home, raising standards and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are provided to residents.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead position should be/have:
• Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with valid NMC pin
• Extensive elderly care experience, with proven experience of leading a team of Nurses and Carers
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge and strong working knowledge of CQC requirements and quality standards, safeguarding procedures and health and safety legislation
• A positive and proactive leadership style, strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
As Clinical Lead you will work 36 hours per week on day shifts.
Excellent rates of pay of £19 per hour are offered in return.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout West Yorkshire, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 19 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales