Deputy Manager RGN/RMN Glasgow £16 - £17 per hour
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
A Deputy Manager vacancy has arisen in a large elderly and dementia care home in North Glasgow.
The role is to support the Registered Service Manager in the clinical and operational management of the service, working 40 hours per week on days, which includes supernumerary hours.
Rates of pay start from £16 to £17 per hour, depending on experience.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should be:
• Nurse qualified – as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a valid NMC pin
• Experienced in a managerial or leadership role within an elderly and dementia care service
• Confident providing line management and clinical leadership to a strong care and nursing team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate requirements, safeguarding policies and health and safety legislation
• Committed to providing the highest standards of care
You will be joining a large service that during the most recent Care Inspectorate report was found to be meeting all national requirements and providing good standards of care. You will benefit from a supportive working environment and excellent conditions.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Central Scotland, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 16 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd