Staff Nurse - Great Working Environment
Didcot, Oxfordshire, England
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Elderly / Dementia Nursing Home
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Salary: £15 per hour - £29,000 + Per Annum
Contract: Permanent, Negotiable Hours, Full-time or part time hours available
Joining a moral, outstanding not-for-profit organisation, a recent opportunity has arisen for a passionate, driven nurse who is looking to develop their career with a company who care for their staff development, creating supportive atmospheres but most of all, the standard of care for their service users. Firmly believing that the needs of the residents come above all, would-be profits are re-invested into the organisation to constantly improve the standards of living - this is evident in the fantastic atmosphere created and how genuinely happy each resident is.
As a thank you for your commitment and positive attitude towards achieving this, all staff receive:
* Paid-for uniforms and DBS check
* Fully funded renewal of PIN, as well as tailor-made Nurse Study Days to support your CPD
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Pay enhancements for qualifications
* Stakeholder Pension Scheme
* Comprehensive induction, including the Care Certification qualification
* "My Reward" giving you discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more!
* Life Assurance
* Competitive travel allowance
* Service related annual leave entitlement
* Access to a specialist internal and external training.
* Occupational sick pay
For your dedication and commitment, you will receive the fantastic benefits as mentioned above, as well as clear, daily support and guidance while planning your career - we are looking for those who are driven to succeed and want to progress forward, whether that be in seniority or salary, or even within the same role. My client is an established, reputable organisation based in Oxfordshire and the surrounding areas. They have a long history of success and delivering outstanding nursing care, and who are now searching for qualified nurses who share their passion.
If you are interested to learn more about this role, the organisation or any other opportunities which we may have, I would love to speak with you - Do please give me (Liam Kenny) a call on [... Click Apply...], or drop me an email on [... Click Apply...] and I would be happy to have a no-obligation, confidential chat.
- £ 29000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse