Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Brentwood, Essex, England
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD
Location - Brentwood, Essex
Salary - Starting at £28,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Hours - Full time or Part Time, Days or Nights available (24-48 hours per week available) FULLY FLEXIBLE HOURS
** Are you looking for a change? Do you feel undervalued in your current role? Do you want to develop and progress in your career? **
Joining one of the largest, most reputable healthcare providers in the UK within a staff nurse vacancy, this outstanding opportunity offers career development and exclusive training opportunities. My Client is huge on career progression, and is looking for those who have high aspirations and am [... Click Apply...] [... Click Apply...] and are looking to progress in their career.
On top of a superb, supportive working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivaled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available.
- Comprehensive, Recognize Preceptorship scheme available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discount; including M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Applicants must be an RMN, RNLD or RGN with a passion to gain experience within nursing homes, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
If this position sounds of interest to yourself, and you are a registered nurse, please do get back in touch on [... Click Apply...], or email me at [... Click Apply...] for a confidential, informal chat.
- £ 28000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse