Staff Nurse - 5/5 CQC & Great Working Enviroment
Tadley, Hampshire, England
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Location - Tadley, Basingstoke
Salary - Starting at £26,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Hours - Full time or Part Time, Days or Nights available (24-42 hours per week available) FULLY FLEXIBLE HOURS
** Are you looking for a change? Do you feel undervalued in your current role? Do you want to develop and progress in your career? **
Joining one of the largest, most reputable healthcare providers in the UK within a staff nurse vacancy, this outstanding opportunity offers career development and training you will not be able to get anywhere else. My Client is huge on career progression, and I am looking for those who have high aspirations and am [... Click Apply...] [... Click Apply...] and are looking to progress in their career.
This successful facility scored 5/5 on it's most recent QCQ report, and are now looking for passionate, professional nurses to join the fantastic team in place.
I am pleased to state, I am currently able to consider overseas nurses who require sponsorship for this role.
On top of a superb, supportive working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivaled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available.
- Comprehensive, Recognised Preceptorship scheme available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discount; including M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Applicants must be an RMN, RNLD or RGN with a passion to gain experience within nursing homes, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
If this position sounds of interest to yourself, and you are either a registered nurse yourself or know of any registered nurses who may be looking for a role, please do get back in touch on [... Click Apply...], or email me at [... Click Apply...] for a confidential, informal chat - For any nurses you refer to us who we are able to help find a position, we will send you a cheque for £100 pounds as a thank you.
- £ 26000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse