Senior Scrub Theatre Practitioner
Permanent, full time
Up to £38,000 per annum
Are you a theatre nurse/practitioner looking for the next step in your career within a leading London private hospital?
Pulse is working alongside a well established private hospital in London that is looking to recruit a senior scrub theatre nurse/practitioner to become a key member of their operating department team.
This hospital is part of one of the UK's largest private hospital groups and the theatre department boats five main theatres that deliver care across a variety of specialities including; general surgery, gynaecology, orthopaedics and plastic surgery.
We are looking for a registered theatre nurse/practitioner who has previous scrub experience and is looking to take the next step in their career with an employer that will invest in your training and career development.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing high standards of clinical care to patients within the theatre department
- Working alongside expert surgeons within the theatre
- Maintaining exceptional clinical standards
- Supporting and mentoring junior members of staff and students
- Assist senior staff in running and managing the department, taking responsibilities in their absence
What are the benefits for you?
- Competitive starting salary
- 33 days annual leave
- Extensive career development opportunities
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Great benefits package
If you would like to find out more about this new and exciting opportunity call our dedicated consultant now on [... Click Apply...].
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors.
We support NHS Trusts and private health sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help our clients deliver the best compassionate care.