Senior Sister- RGN's
Salary: Up to £16.00per hour + paid breaks + £1,000 welcome bonus!
Vacancies available in West Clandon, Surrey
Hours: Days & Nights Available/Full Time Hours
Time recruitment are proud to announce that one of the UK's largest independent healthcare providers is currently seeking registered nurses for one of their care homes in the Clandon area of Surrey.
The facility is located in the pretty village of West Clandon, which is near Guildford in Surrey. Built in 1860, Ashley Park was originally a stunning private home that has been modernised while managing to retain many of the house's original features - including a Jacobean oak staircase and a unique wood-beamed fireplace. Ashley Park is surrounded by seven acres of beautiful grounds, which include an apple orchard, a sensory garden and a well-stocked greenhouse.
The position will include the following responsibilities;
* Being responsible for the well-being of patients, ensuring physical and emotional needs are met.
* Leading, motivating and mentoring your team.
* Carrying out assessments and developing and implementing individualised care plans.
* Monitoring and safeguarding to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
* RGN or RMN (with clinical skills) qualification
* A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings.
* Proven ability to co-ordinate, care and prioritise tasks and a willingness to coach, guide and support your team.
This rewarding role will include a lengthy induction program and supervision time to get to know and understand your patients. The role will be autonomous and you will lead the delivery of care for your patients implementing relative care changes and ensuring efficient running of the care home.
In return for both your hard work and expertise as a Staff nurse, you will receive;
* Paid Breaks
* £1,000 welcome bonus paid on commencing the role
* NMC Subscription fee paid
* 28 days holiday
* Pension and life assurance scheme available
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development
With such a large company you will be guaranteed your rota in advance alongside this the company can support;
* RGN/RMN due to the varied nature of the service group on the site
* Nurses requiring tier 2 sponsorship
If you have a strong clinical knowledge, are RGN/RMN qualified and looking for the next step in your career apply below for immediate consideration or contact Chris Kerwin at Time Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...] to work within one of the top private healthcare companies in the UK!
Charge Nurse, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Ward Manager, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead, Clinical Services Manager, Service Manager, RMN, RGN, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, General Nurse, London, Guilford, west Clandon, Surrey.
At Time Recruitment we specialise in matching the best candidates to roles within the Healthcare sector.
We take time to build vital working relationships meaning that our team can manage your job search efficiently and effectively.
Through demonstrating a consistently high level of professionalism and integrity we've become the healthcare recruitment partner of choice for many healthcare organisations and the agency choice for candidates.
Our service to you is both thorough and tailored to meet your own individual needs. You’re guaranteed we’re committed to finding you the job that is right for you.