My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join their team in a private hospital. This is a recovery orientated locked rehabilitation service in south-east London for men with enduring mental health problems.
The hospital caters for males aged 18 and over, with a primary diagnosis of mental illness. Those with a secondary diagnosis of mild learning disability or personality disorder are also considered. The environment is a locked unit and can therefore take service users who may present with challenging behaviours. Individuals may be admitted under the Mental Health Act (including those forensic users subject to MOJ restrictions) or on an informal basis
* Full- Time hours available on day or night duty
* Medical Documentation
* Monitoring Patient Condition
* Carrying out Treatment Plans
* Assisting with Patient Needs
*Candidate with experience working with adolescents is desiareble, not essential.
* Must be a qualified RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Previous experience providing nursing care in Low/Medium Secure units, PICU or forensic settings is desirable not essential
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
* Full Time Hours available on Day and/or Night Duty
* up to £36,000
* Company Health Plan
* Pension scheme
* Staff Meals
* Travel expenses for relocation
* Personal Development
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.