Home Manager (RGN)
Elderly Nursing Home
Full Time -£35,000 per annum
If you are interested please click apply now…!
Home Manager (RGN) is required to work within the elderly nursing home environment providing nursing care for the elderly. My Client's nursing home is small in size, located in Pinner, Middlesex.
The privately owned home provides nursing & social care for the elderly and has an excellent reputation..
My Client requires a committed and confident individual who is conscientious, dynamic and pro-active to efficiently lead and manage our facility on a day to day and long term basis.
We will reward the successful candidate ensuring their own professional development and qualifications remain a priority.
- Manage all members of staff including liaising with outside agencies
- Implement training/induction programmes for all Care Staff
- Ensure the highest level of care is delivered throughout the Home
- Quality management and audits with the clinical and monetary departments of the Home
- Improve the quality rating from CQC
- Follow up enquiries on private beds both dementia and nursing
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
- Must have 1 years experience at managerial level either Deputy Manager or Home Manager within a nursing home
- Excellent clinical skills and supervisory experience
- Ability to lead and motivate other staff member's
- Excellent communication, marketing and business skills
- Understanding and clear knowledge of CQC standards
Deputy Managers may be considered for this role
Apply now to be considered for this Home Manager role!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.