Midwifery Specialist for block bookings in Sussex, Surrey, Slough and Hampshire.
TFS Healthcare have fantastic opportunities for Midwifery Specialists (Midwives) in trusts all over the South of England.
To meet our requirements and for our team to start the registration process we require you to meet these initial checks. *A successful NMC check (current valid registration) *1 Year minimum current UK experience *Right to work *Successful DBS check Police check) *3 Years clinical references *Occupational health clearance You can also Refer a Nurse and receive £250** cash even if you feel you are not wanting to commit to extra shifts through an agency.
We also offer a daily payroll service so you can be paid the following day**
**Terms and Conditions apply
About The Role (Duties):
- To demonstrate a consistently high standard of clinical practice at all times in the provision of antenatal, intranatal and postnatal care.
- To respect and ensure patient privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- To provide midwifery advice and information to support and facilitate high quality, individualised care to women and their families without supervision, in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team to facilitate women centred family focused care.
- To work autonomously within guidelines and the sphere of professional practice.
- Establish effective communication and working relationships
About The Individual:
- Demonstrable knowledge and previous experience practising as a Midwife
- NMC Registered as a Midwife
- Basic Adult and Newborn Life Support
- Safeguarding Level 3 training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with computers and able to use clinical systems
- Excellent understanding of clinical governance
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Competent at cannulation
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
TFS Healthcare is a specialist nursing agency that runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
An independently owned company, our years of recruitment experience coupled with our extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry means we are able to offer effective solutions to all our clientsâ€™ needs. We place all specialities of nurses in both temporary and permanent jobs nationwide. Specialists in providing last minute cover, we appreciate and understand how challenging it can be finding replacement/temporary staff, we use our extensive bank of fully compliant, referenced, high quality staff to make the process a lot easier for the client. Our sophisticated database means our consultants are able to find you an available, local nurse within a matter of minutes. Not only do we have a database of high calibre permanent and temporary candidates, built on recommendations and referrals, we also have the ability to headhunt for very specific specialities.
We aim to build long term relationships with our clients and offer a single point of contact meaning your TFS consultant fully understands your recruitment needs. We have a dedicated team of experienced consultants who offer a level of customer service that other agencies simply do not or cannot offer.
The high level of customer service does not stop with the clients, as a TFS Healthcare candidate you will experience a service that is very different to any other agency within this competitive industry. The single point of contact that we offer also extends to our candidates meaning your consultant knows you on a personal level and understands both your clinical and financial needs. We also have a dedicated and experienced payroll team that crucially is located in the same office as our consultants and is therefore able to liaise directly with them.