I am currently working on behalf of a client who is seeking an experienced PIP Assessor for its outreach service in central Sheffield, which provides assessments for a range of mental health conditions and physical disabilities. This is a specialist role which requires a qualification from the DWP to assess for the PIP benefit. You would be expected to do 5 assessments a day and maintain the high level of quality service that the company continuously promotes.
The person should have a range of experience working with various disabilities and conditions including challenging and complex behaviours, mental health conditions and some physical disabilities. As a PIP Assessor, you'll be required to complete full and comprehensive written reports. These reports will contain a detailed history of the claimant condition(s) including information gathered on the functional impact of their health condition or impairment on their daily living and mobility, their current medication and treatment and you will use this to make recommendations on the assessment criteria which should be applied. You will then go on to provide a full justification explaining how you came to these conclusions from the evidence gathered.
* Starting salary: £34k for an experienced Disability Assessor
* RMN/RNLD/RGN/Paramedic qualification
* 9-5, Mon to Fri - office based NO EVENINGS OR WEEKENDS REQUIRED
Key skills and Competencies:
* Qualified with DWP, EXPERIENCED Disability Assessor
* Minimum of 2 years post NMC registration experience /Would also consider somebody with physio/ occupational therapist background
* Clear understanding of the functional effects and clinical aspects of a wide range of physical health, mental health and developmental disorders
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, with the ability to write detailed reports
* Outstanding interpersonal skills and professional integrity will enable you to build a rapport with claimants, and inspire confidence and trust in everyone you assess
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to [... Click Apply...] and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on [... Click Apply...]for more information.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital/Operations Manager vacancies across the North East and Lincolnshire so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
At Domus Recruitment we understand how important it is to find the right position. We will listen to all of your requirements, channel our search to them and offer free professional advice. If we feel we are unable to assist you we will offer impartial advice to aid your job search.
At Domus we take a tailored approach to each and every person as you all have very different career aspirations. We ascertain exactly what you are looking for, we advise you of the market and various options available to you and proactively work on your behalf. We know the candidates of today are the clients of the future and long term relationships are paramount to our success.
Working as a Team
At Domus Recruitment we work on a team basis. This means you benefit from a team of experienced consultants working on your details simultaneously. This will increase your exposure to the market place therefore generating more opportunities for you.
Market Leading Software
Domus Recruitment use market leading software to effectively manage market information, the recruitment process and search for potential employers that suit your background and expertise.
Personal, dedicated and highly trained consultants
Our consultants are highly trained and experienced in the care industry. We have up-to-date market knowledge and constantly monitor business activity to ensure you are being represented for all the best opportunities.
Whilst you benefit from a team of consultants working on your behalf you will also have your own personal and dedicated consultant who understands your personal requirements.
Positions we recruit for
• Residential and nursing home managers
• Deputy Residential and nursing home managers
• Unit Managers
• Nursing and Residential Home Administrators
• Project Managers
• Area and Regional Managers
• Care Group Directors
• Interim Crisis Managers
• Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD/RNMH)
• Domiciliary Care Managers
• NVQ Assessors