ODP/Registered General Nurse
£40,000 per annum + Benefits
A private hospital situated in Liverpool is searching for an experienced ODP/RN manager to join and lead their committed and professional operating department team.
The ideal applicant should possess:
- Relevant NMC or HCPC registration
- Extensive experience within theatre/anaesthetic environments
- Ability to express sound clinical knowledge and expertise
- Confidence and aptitude to lead and manage an experienced team of Theatre Practitioners
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Your primary duties will include:
- Providing appropriate levels of support and management to members of staff, ensuring the highest levels of care and efficiency
- Effectively coordinating the operating department
- Working in partnership with other clinical consultants to apply and enhance and the best clinical practices
- Maximise department utilisation and compliance in accordance with appropriate governing bodies
The hospital is part of a larger private healthcare group that provides a variety of specialist services across the UK and is recognised for its high quality delivery of surgical, post-operative and rehabilitation care.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.