The Virgin Care Nursing team in Warren Farm and Washwood Heath Urgent Care Centres delivering holistic health care for patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems using advanced nursing skills across our clinics. We provide services to meet the needs patients who attend the Urgent Care Centre and aim to make a difference to people's lives in their community.
You will join a nursing team based out of Warren Farm and Washwood Heath and will work alongside fellow dedicated and highly skilled healthcare professionals. We are a small team of 12 ANPs and Nurse Prescribers along with HCAs and a fantastic admin team in total and support each other in any way we can by holding regular team meetings, Clinical Governance Meetings and regular monthly 1-2-1's along with peer reviews.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner you will use your Minor Illness experience to work autonomously and flexibly, to guide care staff as appropriate whilst also feeding into the wider team of practitioners. It is an exciting time of change in the service and this role offers you a real opportunity to add value to the local community and broaden your experience.
The role will also involve:
* Providing advanced level of autonomous nursing practices to assess, investigate, diagnose, treat and refer patients
* Always acting within the parameters of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct, Emergency Nurse Practice and NP Scope of Practice
* Providing services to meet the needs of the registered patients who attend the practice
* Delivering holistic health care for patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems using advanced nursing skills
* Organising and developing nursing care services for the patients of the service
* Contributing to the provision of multidisciplinary education and training within the service, local training programmes and providing experiential learning opportunities, mentoring and clinical learning opportunities
The essential qualities we are looking for in our Advanced Nurse Practitioner applicants are:
* First level Registered Nurse
* Nurse Prescribing qualification and experience
* Minor injuries experience gained from within an acute setting
* Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
As a valued member of the team, we'll offer you a competitive salary of £40,000 to £45,000 including Group Pension, ongoing training and development and good quality working conditions.
Working for Virgin Care comes with additional benefits - these include use of the Virgin tribe card which offers discounts on many products including up to 40% off Virgin trains, discounts on Virgin holidays and a host of other savings. Virgin Care is a vibrant organisation committed to progressive, continuous improvement within a thriving team.
Healthier Recruitment are an awarded supplier 2016 to the CPP National NHS framework for permanent staffing.
At Healthier Recruitment we strongly believe the future of patient care relies heavily on having the right people in the right jobs that are not only skilled and qualified but passionate about the role they are in, the organisation they work for, their patients and most importantly the positive effect they are having within Healthcare. Our passion to help our clients and candidates achieve this promotes a level of quality that makes us more than just an agency.
We have dedicated our business model to helping and supporting candidates and clients alike, within both Private and NHS organisations, in a ˜Healthier™ way. We focus all of our efforts in assisting our candidates to find their ideal roles and our clients to build a strong and quality substantive / permanent workforce.
Not only do we assist in placing candidates with the right skill set and qualifications for each role, we take the time to get to know every organisation / service we work with allowing us to introduce candidates to employers who share the same visions, values, passion and will share a future.
We are always happy to hear from new clients and candidates who would like to hear more about the support Healthier Recruitment can offer.