Substance Misuse Nurse
2 x Vacancies (RGN or RMN)
£25,783 per year
Heart Healthcare currently representing a national substance misuse client based in Bradford that are now seeking a staff nurse for their Inpatient Clinical Detox Unit.
Our client's mission is to provide high quality, outcome focused drug and alcohol addiction recovery services.
The post holder will support the Centre Manager and Lead Nurse in the provision of nursing care in the detox facility.S/he will be part of a team ensuring clients receive a high level of quality service and care ensuring you maintain a safe environment for the clients and staff.
The main duty of the role will be supporting caseload management of the wider team. This will involve assessing, planning and implementing clinical care whilst managing clients’ general health needs and responding to clinical and medical emergencies.
- Develop and maintain close liaisons and working relationships with other primary and secondary care health and social care professionals in the formulation and delivery of a client’s recovery plan.
- Help ensure that the accommodation for residents, including catering, maintenance, and cleanliness is of a high standard.
- Undertake screening, triage/initial and comprehensive assessments and risk management plans of clients
- Plan and provide care for individuals undergoing detoxification programmes
- Undertake alcohol/drug screening on a regular basis.
- Respond to clinical and medical emergencies, and managing crisis as a first line intervention.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering clinical interventions in the substance misuse field.
- Experience of undertaking comprehensive screening, clinical assessments, clinical audits and formulating recovery plans.
- Experience of managing a caseload of clients being prescribed substitute medication.
To apply for this fantastic position or for more information simply click the link below! Your next job could be just a few clicks away!
Recruitment with Heart.
Who we are
Heart Healthcare was founded based on one idea - recruitment should be easy, transparent and effective - and our team knows just how hard people within the healthcare industry work, which means we also recognise the need to deliver a timesaving and efficient service so that you can focus on care. We incorporate these ideals into our work practices in order to successfully guide you through the demanding world of recruitment.
What we do
Our goal is to provide you with a full, professional recruitment package tailored to your specific needs. We achieve this by understanding three things: who you are, what you do and how you do it. We believe that by understanding these we are better able to source quality candidates that will share your values and integrate well within your culture.
We also have a qualified Nurse and Healthcare Assistant on our team to train our consultants in asking the right questions to find you the best staff, preventing ineffective recruitment.
At Heart Healthcare, the scope of our expertise extends all the way from hospitals and nursing homes to mental health organisations and community care. Our staff are even experienced in International and European Union recruitment drives, extending our candidate base far beyond that of just the UK.
Who we work with
We pride ourselves on delivering quality candidates to our clients. As we specialise in placing permanent staff in all healthcare settings, we have a firm grasp on what’s important. By hand-picking and thoroughly screening all of our applicants, we are not only able test suitability and eligibility before sending you a potential employee - we’re also able to test on the things that will matter to you, like culture fit and work ethic.
We take the same pride in our work when finding you your next role. When finding employment through Heart, we’ll offer you advice and guidance on potential opportunities that match your profile. We’ll organise interviews for you. We’ll even be there to negotiate your salary. We stay with you through your entire journey to ensure you’re perfectly happy in your new job.
Could we help you?
• Nurses (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)
• Healthcare Management/ Directors
• Specialised nurses
• Care home staff
• Healthcare Assistants
• Senior Nurses
• Residential support workers
• Homecare staff