Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN)- No experience required!
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Substance Misuse Nurse
2 x Vacancies (RGN or RMN)
£25,783 per year
Heart Healthcare currently representing a national substance misuse client based in Bradford that are now seeking a staff nurse for their Inpatient Clinical Detox Unit.
Our client's mission is to provide high quality, outcome focused drug and alcohol addiction recovery services.
The post holder will support the Centre Manager and Lead Nurse in the provision of nursing care in the detox facility.S/he will be part of a team ensuring clients receive a high level of quality service and care ensuring you maintain a safe environment for the clients and staff.
The main duty of the role will be supporting caseload management of the wider team. This will involve assessing, planning and implementing clinical care whilst managing clients’ general health needs and responding to clinical and medical emergencies.
- Develop and maintain close liaisons and working relationships with other primary and secondary care health and social care professionals in the formulation and delivery of a client’s recovery plan.
- Help ensure that the accommodation for residents, including catering, maintenance, and cleanliness is of a high standard.
- Undertake screening, triage/initial and comprehensive assessments and risk management plans of clients
- Plan and provide care for individuals undergoing detoxification programmes
- Undertake alcohol/drug screening on a regular basis.
- Respond to clinical and medical emergencies, and managing crisis as a first line intervention.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering clinical interventions in the substance misuse field.
- Experience of undertaking comprehensive screening, clinical assessments, clinical audits and formulating recovery plans.
- Experience of managing a caseload of clients being prescribed substitute medication.
To apply for this fantastic position or for more information simply click the link below! Your next job could be just a few clicks away!
- £ 25,783 - 25,783 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 18 Oct 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Ward nurse, Ward mental nurse