RGN Registered General Nurse
£16 per hour + £1500 Welcome Bonus (T&C’s apply)
We have a number of opportunities for Registered General Nurses to join the brand new care home, The Home of Compassion based in Thames Ditton.
The Registered General Nurse role:
As a Registered General Nurse you’ll be working closely with each resident, you’ll assess their needs and deliver a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life.
You’ll provide the very best levels of clinical care, you’ll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every resident. You see every person in your care as an individual, and work closely with the wider team to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care, clear communication, and respect and dignity for everyone.
Requirements for the Registered General Nurse role.
• NMC PIN number
• A strong knowledge of person-centered care.
• You’ll be committed to learning and developing further.
• Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC.
• A passion for delivering the very best standards to everyone in your care.
Benefits of the Registered General Nurse role.
• Up to £16 per hr
• EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDING £1,500 WELCOME BONUS (T&C's apply)
• Full and part time roles available
• Paid NMC annual fees
• DBS cost covered
• Paid breaks
• Voluntary Benefits Scheme includes excellent shopping discounts
Call our dedicated team on [... Click Apply...]to discuss this opportunity.
"Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test."
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".