Advanced Nurse Practitioners / Nurse Prescriber
£40,000 to £50,000
Magnetic is working with a nationwide supplier of Urgent Care services to the community, and as such we have opportunities in Birmingham for experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioners / Nurse Prescriber to join their busy teams. You will be led by a Nurse Clinical Lead and will gain exposure to a variety of patients who present with minor illness / injury or other urgent care needs.
There are a variety of full and part-time contracts available with flexible hours based around service needs, their Health centre/ urgent care centres open from 8am to 9pm, 7 days a week. A mix of earlies, lates and long days are available.
In this role you will:
• Undertake accurate assessment of patients including history-taking, physical examination, diagnosis, treatment and discharge or referral, as appropriate
• Maintain accurate and contemporaneous records
• Provide top quality advice to clients and carers on a wide range of health issues, and sign post to relevant services as required
• Act as a role model for staff, providing best practice care and identify areas of potential improvement for the UCC
The qualities we are looking for in Nurse Practitioner / Nurse Prescriber applicants are:
• Professional NMC Registration
• Non-medical prescribing qualification
• Holistic health assessment knowledge and skills
• Experience working in urgent care, walk-in centre, GP Practice or MAU/MIU/A&E environment is preferable
• Friendly, positive attitude with excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills that can help patients be happy and reassured
In return there is a competitive salary and fantastic benefits other companies can’t compete with, excellent training and development opportunities such as becoming the lead on safeguarding adults/children or the infection control lead for your primary service base.
If you are a Nurse Practitioner looking for a new role, please send us your CV ASAP in order to be considered