Our client is a unique prestigious Health Care provider with a focus on providing 24 hour and seven day a week cover for any medical and nursing care required by the Royal Family in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Clinic is equipped with the following facilities: Ophthalmology and ENT rooms, Trauma room, a V.I.P. ICU Suite, Paediatric examination facilities, X-ray and Physiotherapy treatment rooms, Dermatology treatment rooms, a Pharmacy, Dental treatment rooms and Protocol and Medical Records offices.
The client also have a location in Jeddah which is staffed throughout the year and relevant staff generally transfer to this location for 4-6 months a year. In order to keep nursing knowledge fully up to date, each Nurse will be on a clinical rotation (on an annual basis) with one of the biggest hospitals in the Kingdom (King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre).
Direct Reporting to: Immediate Charge Nurse/Supervisor
Job Title: ICU/ER Nurse
Purpose of Job:
To provide acute patient care by utilizing specialized nursing skills and knowledge under the supervision of senior medical staff, in line with policies and procedures set by the client.
• ICU/ER nurses with a minimum of three years’ experience in ICU, ER, CCU,
MSICU or ACICU and preferably with medivac/patient transport experience
• Bachelor Degree in Nursing and experience in well-known institutes
• Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
• Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses (ATCN)
• Excellent level of English
• Minimum 3 years of experience as ICU or ER nurse
- Handle multiple priorities
- Make decisions under pressure
- Manage stress appropriately
- Work alone effectively
- Work in close proximity to others and/or in a distracting environment
- Work with others effectively
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
• Provide acute care to trauma and emergency patients in order to stabilise them
• Obtain samples/vital signs/blood samples and coordinate with laboratory and radiology team to process fluid samples and medical images in order to provide attending doctors accurate status of patient's health condition
• Undertake interventions within the Emergency Room such as resuscitation, defibrillation, IV Cannulation etc. in order to provide acute care to patients
• Accompany patients during medical evacuations and transfers in order to facilitate medically safe patient transfer
• Adhere to quality and safety standards in operations and aim to ensure an infection free environment
• Retrieve patient medical history and maintain medical records taking into consideration confidentiality as per policy and procedures of the client
• Participate/attend skills maintenance programs of the unit in order to keep skills current and stay abreast of latest developments in the nursing field.
Policies & Procedures
• Follow all relevant policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that all work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account leading practices, profess efficiency, cost reduction and productivity improvement
• Promote the implementation and adherence to policies, processes and operating procedures to others within the clinic
• Maintain confidentiality of all information and ensure treatment related details are handled in accordance with policies and procedures of the client
• Attractive salary depending on experience (starting at approximately 20,000 SAR per month)
• Free housing accommodation/housing allowance is provided to expatriate employees*
• Free twenty four hours transportation services provided from housing accommodation to hospital and vice versa
• Daily scheduled shopping trips fo
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.