Reading, Berkshire, England
Salary up to £32,000 pro rata plus Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, forward thinking health care provider who put patients first whilst embracing new ways of working and new technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Practice Nurse with a dedication to best practice and a passion for improving health outcomes. Supported by GP’s and our clients Lead Nurse, you will deliver care within the boundaries of your role, focusing upon supporting patients to be healthy, monitoring of long-term conditions, health prevention and screening activities. Experience in managing diabetes is desirable. The practice has an established team who work together to deliver strong QoF results. The practice uses EMIS Web, and although experience in using this system is desirable full training will be provided.
• NHS Pension
• 5 weeks annual leave (+ 8 days bank holiday allowance) pro rata
• Study leave, sponsorship and access to supported training schemes to develop new skills
• Ongoing career progression, including a leadership development scheme
• Access to clinical supervision sessions
• Support with the NMC revalidation process
Applicants must hold a current NMC registration and be committed to delivering exceptional patient care.
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website Apply for more details.
- £ 28000 - 32000 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 18 Oct 2016
Closes 27 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Practice nurse