Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients. Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Guildford, and they are seeking a Senior Registered Nurse to join their Oncology team.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse
- Previous experience within cancer speciality at significant experience in the outpatient treatment setting
- Recognised Chemotherapy Course
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
- Health and Safety procedures
- Polite, friendly and courteous manner
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Flexible approach to working
- Basic cardiac life support
- Advanced life support
- Clinical decision making - to be able to make clinical decisions under the guidance of patients' Consultants.
- Ability to work effectively within private healthcare and communicate with the Primary Care Team.
- Resolving queries in a timely manner, seeking assistance as required
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Own initiative and a good sense of when to seek clarification or advice
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
Cavendish Professionals is a highly respected recruitment consultancy with the energy, enthusiasm, expertise and professionalism to offer extensive job vacancies in the Healthcare sector in the UK and Internationally.
Cavendish Professionals is an independent, family-run business, with a team of personable consultants whose aim is to get to know you better. We believe that this considered approach is the best way to ensure we find you a role that perfectly matches your career ambitions.
We’re proud to have been taking this approach for over 30 years and have helped hundreds of Healthcare workers to find their perfect role ranging from Nursing and Allied Health Professionals to Doctors and Hospital Executives, to mention a few
We’d love the opportunity to help you find your next job and to make sure it’s the Perfect Fit for you. There’s nothing better than knowing that we’ve helped someone make a stunning career move – or perhaps simply achieve the long-held dream of living and working abroad.