Community Nurse Team Leader (RGN) - Birmingham - Salary £30,000 plus car allowance and additional benefits!
I'm recruiting for a Nurse Team Leader (RGN) with recent experience in a community, HDU/ICU or critical care setting to join my client's Birmingham team as a Nurse Team Leader, delivering follow-up treatment to patients who've been discharged from hospital as well as managing a field based Nursing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse (RGN) to use their clinical skills in a commercial setting with a global market leader; my client has an excellent market reputation and offers internal progression opportunities and fantastic benefits.
About the role
As a Nurse Team Leader (RGN) you'll be responsible for:
- Providing individualised quality patient care to all patients in their home setting, within local and national guidelines and policies
- Supporting the nurse-led service in accordance with the nursing rota and annual leave policy.
- Assisting the Lead Nurse with discharge planning to ensure a seamless service is delivered
- Undertaking Home Assessments as required before patients are discharged
- Supporting the Installation of new patients
- Administering prescribed IV therapies and associated care and support to patients who cannot be trained to independence
- Providing training, education and support to patients/carers regarding equipment and infusion devices required for infusion/therapy administration to independence
- Providing quarterly field visits that continually monitor and evaluate field-based regional team
- Provide regular personnel reviews and set objectives for regional nursing team using the appraisal system.
- To develop the Nursing Services in line with Company Strategy, Regional Manager and Clinical Business Manager.
We'd like to hear from experienced, self-motivated Nurses (RGNs) with:
- Recent experience in the community, HDU/ICU or critical care.
- A professional qualification or undergraduate degree that's relevant to the role
- Active Pin Number
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- First line management experience desirable
Apply now via this website or call Lauren Iredale on [... Click Apply...]!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
Over a decade ago, Star was Lucy and Tim, operating from Tim's living room in High Wycombe. Today, Star has one of the largest teams in its sector - and it's still growing - operating from offices in the South East and South West, with a network of affiliates and trusted suppliers nationwide.
What started as a permanent recruitment provider for the pharma industry is now six influential business units providing an array of different resourcing solutions, across the pharma, medical devices and technology, healthcare communications and clinical research sectors.
We're also members of The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), The Association of Recruitment Consultancies (ARC), the ABPI, the ABHI, Investors in People, Safecontractor and Wellards.