The Priory Highbank Centre offers specialist cognitive care and rehabilitation for children and adults who have sustained a brain injury and is part of the Priory Group.
Priory Highbank Centre specialises in neuro-disability and male complex mental health services. Our dedicated multidisciplinary team offer excellent care, support and encouragement to help service users regain their maximum physical, emotional and social capabilities in an environment that offers individual care and positive outcomes.
We currently require an experienced RMN for our Robinson House Unit which is a 10 bedded male cognitive care unit.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be highly motivated, and be genuinely interested in team working.
You will have a sound clinical knowledge and experience of enduring mental health.
About the role
* Providing a high standard of responsive care to patients who require assistance with their activities of daily living
* Provide support and supervision to junior staff
* Work as part of an multi-disciplinary team contributing positively to ensure the implementation of patient-centred care
The role will require individuals to work flexibly undertaking shift work including nights and weekends.
This field can present challenges, therefore a full induction programme and extensive in- service training will be provided.
What we would like to offer you:
* A Competitive Salary
* £1000 annual loyalty bonus initially then £500 after 6mths
* Annual Loyalty Bonus £1k pa ( payable for next 1.5 years)
* 50 % NMC contribution
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays - pro rata for part time
* Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
* Sick Pay
* Online benefits and cashback rewards
* Cycle to work scheme
* Just drive scheme
* Free Parking
* SMART Childcare Vouchers
* SMART Pension option
* Enhanced Maternity Pay Inline with NHS
For an informal discussion please contact the HR Dept on [... Click Apply...].
Find out more about a career with Priory and hear from some of our nurses at our website.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
To find out more and apply, visit [... Click Apply...]. [... Click Apply...]/ddm/clk/ [... Click Apply...]; [... Click Apply...];e