The Priory Highbank Centre offers specialist cognitive care and rehabilitation for children and adults who have sustained a brain injury and is part of the Priory Group.
The Priory Highbank Centre specialises in neuro-disability along with a slow stream complex care rehabilitation unit for males with enduring mental health conditions. Our dedicated interdisciplinary team offer excellent care, support and encouragement to help service users regain their maximum physical, emotional and social capabilities in an environment that offers individual care and positive outcomes.
Come and Work for the Best!
You will be a Registered General Nurse (at least 18 months post qualification), with clinical experience including leadership skills and an ability to mentor junior staff. The role will involve caring for adults with complex physical and functional needs, including trachestomy and long term ventilation for which full training will be given.
This is an excellent opportunity within a highly specialised field for the right nurses to join a busy interdisciplinary team and enjoy new challenges in a fully supported role.
Applicants will be subject to recruitment and selection procedures designed to emphasis the Unit's commitment to the safeguarding of it's service users.
An excellent communicator?
and want to work for the best multidisciplinary team in healthcare
The desired requirements:-
* Skilled in general nursing
* Willingness to embrace new learning
* Compassionate advocate for patients with complex physical and congnitive impairtment
* Ability to write comprehensive care plans and reports
If so, we can offer you:
* Autonomous practice
* Working with a comitted, forward thinking and supportive interdisciplinary team
* Support and opportunities for continuing professional development
* Access to regular clinical supervision
* £1000 annual loyalty bonus initially then £500 after 6mths
* Annual Loyalty Bonus £1k pa ( payable for next 1.5 years)
* 50 % NMC contribution
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
* Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
* Online benefits and cashback rewards
* A Competitive Salary
* Company pension scheme
* SMART Pension Option
* SMART Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle to work Scheme
* Just Drive Scheme
* Benefits for You - wide range of discounts and vouchers
* Comprehensive induction and committed to on-going training
* Paid sick leave after qualifying period
* Annual leave entitlement of 33 days
* Free car parking
* Subsidised meals
* Uniform provided
* Sick Pay
* Enhanced Maternity Pay inline with NHS
For an informal discussion please contact Michelle Devine (Clinical Services Manager) on [... Click Apply...]
Nurse Careers @ Priory Hospital Highbank
Hear more about the unique career opportunities at Priory Hospital Highbank...
To find out more and apply, visit [... Click Apply...]. [... Click Apply...]/ddm/clk/ [... Click Apply...]; [... Click Apply...];e
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.