We currently have an opportunity for a Service Manager to join our team at our Park Lodge Specialist Care Home based in Westhill, Aberdeen to lead and develop our team and to ensure that all care and support provided is delivered in line with the wishes of the individual and in line with both organisational and regulatory standards, policies and procedures.
Park Lodge provides specialist support for up to seven adults who have learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. Our person-centred approach ensures that people are supported to develop the skills they need to live as independently as possible.
- Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people we support
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
- Adhered to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resources' are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support
- Salary £32,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- Company Sick Pay
- Up to 20% bonus
- Pension - up to 6% matching contributions
- Up to 27 days annual leave depending on length of service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care vouchers
- Cost of your DBS Check
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Considerable experience in an older people care environment
- Experience of a person centered approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people we support
- Demonstrable management experience
- Experience of developing a service
- A desire and commitment to deliver a quality service to the people we support
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- RGN / RMN qualified with valid NMC pin number preferred but not essential
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS / PVG Disclosure which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Embrace is a leading independent provider of health and social care in the UK. We provide residential, educational and supported living services which enable people to live as independently as possible.
If you are the kind of person that enjoys helping and supporting others then why not choose a rewarding career with Embrace?
Embrace is a leading health and social care provider with over 100 services throughout the UK. We employ over 6000 staff and as a recognised Investors in People employer, we provide our employees with a supportive environment where they can reach their true potential.
Choosing a career with us is not only a rewarding and fulfilling one, but you will also have the opportunity to work with some of the most dedicated people who will support you in your career development. All employees receive excellent training, accreditation, and real opportunities to progress.
We understand that what you earn and the benefits you receive have an enormous impact on your quality of life. As a company we're always competing to attract and retain the very best people, and as a result of this we continuously review the benefits and rewards we offer.