Home Manager required in Outstanding CQC Complaint Nursing Home in Harlow, Essex , Circa £50k/pa
Job Ref: JB15986
Hours: Days - Full time
Groups: Large Elderly Nursing Home
Care: Dementia and General Nursing Care
[... Click Apply...] £50k/pa
Desirable: RMA Award
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a large nursing home in Harlow, Essex. The service has an Outstanding CQC report which offers outstanding care to those with dementia or general nursing requirements. The facilities are purpose built with a dedicated area for relaxation and a dedicated dementia unit designed for safety, maintaining independence and comfort.
This care group are a growing organisation who invests on internal and external training programmes and have a reputation for providing innovative care.
You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff. You will be responsible for the 24 Hour smooth running of the home. Must have strong leadership and organisational skills to ensure high standards of care and business efficiency. Ability to prepare monthly reports collected for the Board of Directors and the Care Quality Commission. Good communication skills are essential to liaise with the residents' families, friends, GP, community nurses, specialist, pharmacists, local authorities, local councils, voluntary bodies and any other associations related to the care for the elderly.
Skills and responsibilities for the Manager role:
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
Company benefits for the Manager role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Manager should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about Elderly and Dementia care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit [... Click Apply...] for more information