Nurse Practitioner opportunity based in High Wycombe -
We currently have shifts on a regular basis in High Wycombe available offering competitive pay rates; £35-60 per hour (Rates include Holiday Pay).
Because our shifts are completely flexible, with no minimum requirements to work you can take control of your own schedule! Work as regularly as you like or on an ad-hoc basis, this is the perfect opportunity to build upon your clinical experience whilst reaping the financial rewards!
Chase Medical are Primary Care Specialists providing work for Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners throughout the UK. We have a large bank of work available, so you can really trust us to find you exactly what it is you are looking for. Why not get in contact today to avoid missing out on the chance to enjoy the flexibility of locum work where ever you want!
We can offer you the following benefits:
* High rates of pay; £35-60 per hour (including holiday pay)
* No minimum number of hour's required - complete flexibility!
* Quick and easy registration
* Shifts are bookable up to 6 months in advance
* Build on your CPD!
* Team of specialists who understand Primary Care and your needs
* Excellent referral scheme, know a friend or colleague who would be successful with us? Grab £50 easy!
Chase has work available nationwide, so if you are looking for work in the following areas we can help:
If you have any questions or want to know more information please get in contact with us. Call on [... Click Apply...]and ask for Kerry. Alternatively please forward your CV to: [... Click Apply...] and a member of our friendly team will be in touch.
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.