Registered General Nurse
Up to £28,000 per annum
A private clinic situated in West Sussex is searching for a registered nurse (RGN) to join their professional and caring team who support patients in a day surgery environment.
This specialist facility requires you as a Staff Nurse to provide attentive and efficient care to clients who are undergoing or recovering from cosmetic procedures.As a Ward Nurse you are offered:
Up to £28,000 per annum
Generous annual leave allowance
A bespoke development programme, career progression, training and development
Plus other benefits
What the Ward Nurse role requires of you:
- A valid nursing qualification and NMC PIN (RGN)
- Previous experience within surgical, theatre, ward and outpatient environments
- To deliver at all times high quality nursing care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome, in line with national and corporate standards.
- To work co-operatively with medical staff and other member of the multidisciplinary team in order to ensure positive outcomes for each patient episode.
- To be actively involved in nursing research projects in support of clinical practice, and participate with the Sister in the conceptual development of nursing practice, including the development and formulation of evidence-linked multidisciplinary care pathways.
- To assist in the formulation of procedures and standards, and to participate in clinical and organisational audits for the maintenance and development of a quality service.
- To ensure that advice and information given to patients and/or relatives is appropriate and meets their needs
The clinic is part of a larger private healthcare group that provides a variety of specialist services across the UK and is recognised for its high quality delivery of surgical, post-operative and rehabilitation care.
Apply now to take advantage of this opportunity to join a facility recognised for its quality of care and a team committed to the comfort and satisfaction of it's patients.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.