Staff Nurse- Nursing Home - Worcester
RGN - Elderly Care - £14.50ph
A specialist nursing home, based in the Worcester area, is looking for a Staff Nurse to work full time or part time nights. They are offering an hourly rate of £14.50 per hour.
This is an excellent, large sized home, with updated facilities and experienced and supportive Carers, Nurses and Managers. The home is modern and purpose built and is also close to local shops and is easy to get to via public transport.
The nursing home requires you as a Staff Nurse to be able to provide a high standard of nursing care to their elderly residents during your time on the main floor, some of whom are suffering from Alzheimer's, Cancer Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Stroke, Old age and Dementia. There are also services for Young Adults who require nursing care. As a Staff Nurse you have responsibility for working together with a team of nursing staff to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care.
'We are seeking a confident and bright staff nurse to bring life and energy to our wonderful home.' - Home Manager
- To contribute to the delivery of high quality nursing care to patients and carers.
- To be an active member of the multidisciplinary care team.
- Assessment of nursing needs, develop, implement and evaluate nursing care to meet those needs.
- Carry out all relevant forms of care without direct supervision.
- Help enhance junior staff/ students with clinical and managerial skills by teaching, assessing and supervision.
- Advise on the promotion of health and prevention of illness.
- Adhere at all times to Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Code of Professional Conduct.
- Maintain accurate records as per NMC Guidelines for records and record keeping.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality in respect of patient records, medical nursing and allied health professionals.
- Store and administer and order drugs according to NMC Guidelines.
- Excellent clinical skills
- Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
- You must be an RGN qualified with previous experience working in elderly care.
- You must have outstanding communication skills, excellent clinical skills and be motivated to
- offer the highest standards of care.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
As a Staff Nurse you are offered -
- £14.50 per hour
- 37.5 hours per week
- Holiday entitlement
- Friendly, supportive environment
- Walking distance from public transport facilities and free parking
What the Staff Nurse role requires of you -
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills
- Ability to lead
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
Apply now to take advantage of this opportunity to join a nursing home recognised for its quality of care and a team committed to the comfort of its residents.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.