SCBU NURSE WATFORD **Excellent Pay Options**
Watford, Hertfordshire, England
Due to high demand for our nurses Allied Nursing part of Allied Healthcare are currently recruiting SCBU Nurses to work in a leading NHS Trust in Hertfordshire.
Build your experience by joining Allied Healthcare and have the opportunity to regular shifts when you need them.
We have the work that will suit your needs both day and night shifts available.
Contact us today to speak to one of our experienced consultants who will take you through the fast track registration process.
Allied Nursing Services will offer you the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates + holiday & bonus payments*"
• Recommend a friend bonus – up to £300**
• Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
• Free uniform
• Free mandatory training and career development
• Support from our clinical governance team
** Terms & Conditions apply
Limited Company staff welcome
- Full time, Part time
- Temporary, Contract
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 17 Oct 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward nurse, Ward childrens nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
London, Greater London, England