Clinical Services Manager
Up to £47,000 base salary + 15% bonus + pension + healthcare + life assurance + 25 days' holiday + free staff parking
Full time 37.5 hours
- Reporting directly to the Hospital Director, you will be responsible for managing 2 Theatres, 5 Consulting Rooms and a separate Laser Centre.
- The Clinical Services Manager will lead, direct and motivate the clinical team as well as support the Hospital Director in the day to day running, management and development of the hospital.
- You will be required where possible to participate within the team as required, both within the theatre in providing scrub assistance in clinical/operative procedures or within the pre/post-op areas, consenting and discharging patients.
- Be a Registered Nurse with a proven track record within leading clinical teams from within either the NHS or independent sector.
- You will be an expert in building relationships with an intuitive and persuasive style that enables you to easily engage and build relationships with consultants, colleagues and patients.
- Our client is open in regards to your clinical experience therefore you could have experience in Outpatients, Ophthalmic, Operating Theatres or Ward (Medical or Surgical).
Our client is a leading private specialist eye hospital whom provide services to the Yorkshire community. This hospital is part of a highly successful group who have an established and growing network of hospitals throughout the UK.
Stroud Resourcing has been formed as a specialist independent recruitment provider, offering a range of recruitment services to the Healthcare and Medical Devices markets. Our business model is based on offering clients a flexible and creative approach to recruitment and talent spotting, whilst ensuring that candidates receive a professional service that is geared to advising and supporting individuals with their next career move.
We provide solutions for both large and small enterprises who want to receive all the benefits of a leading recruitment agency, whilst retaining a tailored and personal service. We believe that recruiters have the ability to positively impact a client’s brand through professional conduct with candidates. As a result, we have a commitment to service excellence and take pride in being brand ambassadors.
So, whether you are a client looking for a credible, no nonsense approach to your recruitment, or a candidate who wants to be treated as a valued customer, Stroud Resourcing wants to hear from you.