Are you a Childrens Nurse looking to go into the interim market? Or an experienced interim Childrens Continuing Care Nurse Assessor looking for a new challenge?
Opportunities have opened up to join NHS organisatiosn in the South of England for a 3 month period with potential to extend further.
The opportunity is for an experienced Children's Continuing Care Nurse assessor to assist the organisation with Continuing Care reviews and write ups across the South East & West of England.
Experience required -
- The Continuing Care Nurse Assessor must have experience of working with NHS organisations and carrying out Childrens Continuing Care assessments out in the community
- The organisation requires the Nurse Assessor to have experience of working with Social workers and families when carrying out assessments for Continuing Care
- The Nurse Assessor must be a Registered Children's Nurse with Continuing Care/Continuing Healthcare experience
- In order to be considered for this role the Nurse Assessor for Continuing Care must have previously carried out DST's, Fast Tracks and Reviews relating to areas of Continuing Healthcare and Childrens Continuing Care
- The Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor must be able to collate their findings from their assessments into reports which are then sent to panel
If you have the above experience or know of someone who does and would be interested in applying then please contact Marisa Burrett on [... Click Apply...].
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED CHILDRENS NURSE TO BE SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Real Public Sector, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP, has been a key recruitment partner for organisations throughout the UK since 1998 and is now proud to announce we have been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) non medical non clinical temporary staffing framework.
We specialise in working with healthcare organisations across the sector, including CCGs, CSUs, NHS provider organisations (Foundation Trusts, Mental Health, Ambulance Trusts, Community Health), DH, Charities, Private Hospitals and consultancies or companies looking to supply services into the healthcare supply chain.
At Real Public Sector there is no one-size-fits-all approach to recruitment. We are committed to delivering market-leading recruitment solutions that enable our clients to manage change and deliver cost and efficiency improvements.
Our dedicated Healthcare team are experts within the sector and it is this in-depth market knowledge, together with our extensive network that enables us to provide access to the best and brightest talent wherever and whenever our clients need it most, and why we can provide our candidates with the industry’s best career opportunities.