Area Manager - Renal – South
Permanent / Full Time
Salary up to £60,000 per annum plus Car allowance and Benefits
Our client requires an Area Manager to cover their clinics in the south of England from Colchester to Eastbourne; the right candidate will need to have either a degree in Business Administration in the healthcare sector or Nursing with Renal experience,
• Responsible for operational excellence of all clinics in the South:
• Implement efficient clinic processes to deliver high productivity
• Ensure high capacity utilisation through careful patient/staff scheduling and by constantly working on organic growth
• Ensure effective management of supplies, including implementation of changes to enhance efficiency whether driven locally or via corporate procurement
• Ensures that technical support provided to each clinic, allows for optimal capacity utilisation and high customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for financial performance of all clinics in the South:
• Participates in preparing the annual budget for clinics in the region
• Ensures that financial performance meets the budgeted targets (clinic margin level)
• Responsible for clinic cost management - labour, routine supplies, maintenance, clinic operating expenses - ensuring that available tools and processes are implemented and corrective measures are taken as required.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction of all clinics in the South:
• Liaising with the referring NHS renal teams to understand needs and ensure these are met at clinic level
• Supporting the Clinic Managers to manage crises effectively and safely (trouble shooting)
• Implementing programmes and initiatives to understand patient needs and deliver high patient satisfaction.
• Employee Care
• A role model and leader to Clinic Managers: lives the company culture and provides direction and leadership in order to create motivated and high performing teams.
• Supports the HR Manager and Operations Director in implementation of HR policies and procedures, and handling of HR issues at clinic level.
• New Business Development
• Partners with Managing Director and Operations Director in developing new business opportunities with existing NHS Trust customers in the region.
• Supports Managing Director in sales and marketing activities in the region, to stimulate new business prospects.
• Contributes to the completion of business cases and tenders for new clinics and/or re-tendering of existing clinics in the region.
• Participates in projects to implement new clinics,
Skills and Experiences;
• University degree, preferably in Business Administration or Nursing
• Experience in running an operational unit within the service industry, preferably in a dialysis clinic
• Experience of managing integration of merging businesses
• Experience from working in an international company, or experience in working with one or more different cultures
• Experience in P/L accountability
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website [... Click Apply...] for more details.
JS3 Recruitment was established in order to deliver alternative recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates alike. Whatever your requirements we will deliver what we have promised in the timescales that we have agreed. Clients and candidates will always be treated fairly and with equal importance and so our objectives are simple – to be open and honest with everyone at all times. In short our business is about Exceeding Expectations
In 2011 JS3 Recruitment further developed by launching a Medical Division into its portfolio. We work with candidates and clients to find that perfect match – we source talent that will benefit your organisation and we look to place candidates with organisation’s whom match the candidates profiles. We recruit into the Private Sector the NHS and also work with some of the leading healthcare providers. This division is led by someone whom has over 18 years recruitment expertise and someone whom knows the market and can indeed match closely!
In short, we provide a tailor made personal service which prides itself on honesty integrity and complete transparency in terms of providing recruitment solutions we deliver exactly what we promise.
We work within the healthcare sector and recruit into post some of the most innovative GPs, Lead GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Specialist RGNs, Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Registered Nurses (RMN, RGN, RNLD, RSCN), Practice Managers, Deputy Practice Managers, Sonographers and Radiographers.