Are you an experienced Learning Disabilities Continuing Healthcare Nurse assessor looking for a new challenge? Or currently looking to dive into the interim world?
A number of NHS organisations I am working with across London are recruiting candidates who have experience within Continuing Healthcare and carrying out assessments to join their organisation for a 3-6 month period within the next month.
The organisations are looking for registered nurses who have a minimum of 1 years experience within Continuing Healthcare to come and join them.
Experience required is below -
- The successful Nurse Assessor must have experience of working within a CHC team on behalf of an NHS organisation (This can be within the NHS or the Private sector)
- To join an NHS organisation as a Nurse Assessor you must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the Continuing Healthcare Framework and how assessments are carried out in line with the framework
- The Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor must be able to carry out CHC assessments and then collate their findings into a report which is then delivered to panel or their seniors
- The successful candidate must have experience of using Decision Support Tool to carry out their assessments out in the Community
- The Nurse Assessor must also be able to complete a minimum of 2 assessments a day
-Learning Disability experience is a must
Our clients are looking for Registered Nurses with the following backgrouds; Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) or Registered Sick Children Nurse (RSCN)
If you have the above and are interested in considering a new opportunity then please do apply online or contact Marisa Burrett on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively if you know of someone who may be on the market then please do forward this on to them
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Real Public Sector, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP, has been a key recruitment partner for organisations throughout the UK since 1998 and is now proud to announce we have been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) non medical non clinical temporary staffing framework.
We specialise in working with healthcare organisations across the sector, including CCGs, CSUs, NHS provider organisations (Foundation Trusts, Mental Health, Ambulance Trusts, Community Health), DH, Charities, Private Hospitals and consultancies or companies looking to supply services into the healthcare supply chain.
At Real Public Sector there is no one-size-fits-all approach to recruitment. We are committed to delivering market-leading recruitment solutions that enable our clients to manage change and deliver cost and efficiency improvements.
Our dedicated Healthcare team are experts within the sector and it is this in-depth market knowledge, together with our extensive network that enables us to provide access to the best and brightest talent wherever and whenever our clients need it most, and why we can provide our candidates with the industry’s best career opportunities.