Registered Mental Health Nurse - Head of Care & Senior Nurses
Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent, Wales
I am currently seeking applications from NMC Registered Mental Health Nurses with experience of working with people with mental health conditions as well as Learning Disabilities for permanent Head of Care & Senior Nurse opportunities within a reputable, national independent organisation located at their specialist mental health hospital site based in South East Wales.
The ideal candidate will be able to fulfil the following core job requirements:
• Contribute to, and influence the development of active care.
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will show initiative & demonstrate clear decision making and organisational skills.
• Take responsibility for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care.
• Focus on risk assessment and risk assessment strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the care program approach are met.
A highly competitive salary of up to Circa £ 33k has been advised. Developmental opportunities & Career progression are available, encouraged and supported.
A number of company benefits are being offered such as 25 days annual leave, Pension scheme, Employee discount scheme & Employee assistance programme, Enhanced maternity pay & Childcare vouchers, meals during the working day and many more. Please enquire for details of the full benefits package.
If you believe that you have the skills required for the role and would like to register your interest or find out more information about this opportunity then please do get in contact with Nicole Edwards, Recruitment Consultant at Mind Professionals by phone Tel: [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 17 Oct 2016
Closes 17 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Ward mental nurse