Cpl Healthcare are exclusively recruiting 100+ experienced Nurse positions (Minimum two years ‘contract) for the DATHs, for permanent posts.
- Beaumont Hospital
- The Adelaide and Meath Hospital
- St. James’ Hospital
- Mater Miscordiae University Hospital
- St. Vincent’s University Hospital
• Nurses must have 1 year’s recent experience in a relevant area.
• Nurses must be authorised to work in Ireland
• Successful parties should possess excellent English language skills
• Be eligible for NMBI registration in the Republic of Ireland or hold a NMBI Pin Number
• Nurse incremental annual salary of €27,211-
• €43,800, dependant on experience
• 39 hour week, on a rostered basis
• Premium payments on unsocial hours/Sundays and Public holidays
• 24/25 annual leave days
• Continuous professional education opportunities
• Relocation package including
- Return flights
- Four weeks’ free accommodation
Vacancies exist in:
- Cardiology/CCU/Cath Lab
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Colorectal/Upper GI
- Elderly Medicine/Care
- Nephrology/Renal Transplant
- Cardiothoracic ICU/HDU
- Spinal Injuries Unit
- Theatre- Cardiac
- Theatre- Anaesthetics
Salaries as per the Department of Health 2014 salary scales: €27,211 – €43,800, dependent on experience.
EU IV dates we have agreed with the client:
- 27th May Portugal
- 1st & 2nd July Greece
To apply or to get more information, please contact Keelin Moore, Senior Nursing Consultant, CPL Healthcare
Ph: + [... Click Apply...]crvdbrcktso Ire), + [... Click Apply...]
E: [... Click Apply...]
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.