Operating Department Practitioner
Permanent (Full Time)
I’m currently recruiting for Operating Department Practitioners for an up and coming chain of Private Hospitals, with plans to build new locations all over the UK. Their first hospital opened in February 2016, with the second to open in February 2017. The mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, they need outstanding people, and finally the hospitals themselves here are second to none!
• Assessing, implementing and evaluating operating care providing a high standard of clinical and customer care to all patients.
• Working as part of the team supporting the practitioners, anaesthetists and Manager in terms of clinical, general, management and quality standards.
Full Job Description available on request.
• HPC registered ODP/ Anaesthetic Nurses RN
• Some anaesthetic experience at band 5 or equivalent
• Current and up to date specific to specialty.
• Application of knowledge of specialised procedures and equipment used in the operating theatre.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading organisation. If you recognise yourself in the above profile, then I invite you to apply for the position. Please contact Guy Kingsley-Smith at Goodall Brazier on [... Click Apply...].
Please note, due to a high number of applications I will not be able to contact everyone. While I will endeavour to personally thank every applicant, if you haven’t been contacted 2 weeks, please render your application unsuccessful. If you are unsure as to whether you are suitable for this role, or would like to discuss other opportunities within the Private Healthcare Industry, do not hesitate to get in touch.
One of the fastest growing social care recruitment consultancies in the UK
As the healthcare industry is strongly regulated, it's important to use recruiters who truly understand the requirements of working within it.
The team at GB Care specialises in recruitment for healthcare and social care jobs. Our professional recruiters have decades of expertise in filling both clinical and back-of-house (head office) roles within independent hospitals (including forensic hospitals and low/medium/high security hospitals) care homes, supported living and community intervention environments.