We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Mental Health Staff Nurse to join our client's busy team at their Adult Acute ward.
This facility is based in the comfortable suburb of Putney, Southwest London , close to Richmond Park and easy access from the M25, London's major airports and to Central London .
This is a full-time post but our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be assured.
Our client is a major provider of independent mental health care.
This centre of excellence provides a supportive environment, offering a high standard of services, inspiring innovation, and providing programmes that are tailored to patients' specific needs, the remit has t wo private wards with a total of 43 rooms.
Person Requirements :
Registered Mental Health Nurse with full registration with the NMC .
A minimum of one year's relevant post-registration experience.
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
Decision-making skills, communication skills and organisational skills are essential.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme , including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our Mental Health care clients.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
To view a summary of Medic Mental Health vacancies please click HERE .
If this job is not for you, please remember we offer a generous Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Medic International is a leading international staffing consultancy, offering a bespoke recruitment and placement service to nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking employment in the United Kingdom.
We work with the NHS and many UK Private Hospitals and have a wide range of vacancies from Staff Nurse through to Ward Manager, Theatre Manager and even Director of Nursing vacancies.
Currently we have opportunities in the following specialities:
• Theatre Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Endoscopy
• Critical Care/ITU
• Paediatric Wards & PICU
• Acute Surgical & Medical Wards
• Primary Care
• Mental Health
• Learning Disabilities
We offer our healthcare professionals a friendly, personal service tailored to best suit your individual needs including:
• An excellent CV formatting service
• Assistance with obtaining your NMC registration
• Assistance with finding accommodation if you have to relocate
• Professional advice and expertise from a team with a wealth of clinical experience