We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse (RMN) to join our client's busy team at their Mental Health Unit. This facility is based in the peaceful greenbelt community of Walton-on-the-Hill, Surrey , close to M25 Junction 8.
This is a full-time post consisting of rotational day and night shifts. Our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity; however, rigid rostering cannot be accommodated.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mental Health Staff Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
Our client is a major provider of independent mental health care. This centre of excellence provides a supportive environment, offering a high standard of services, inspiring innovation, and providing tailored programmes for up to 21 male patients.
The successful candidate will assess, plan and evaluate personalised care for patients with challenging and complex needs, seeking in the long term to enable patients' long-term recovery and re-engagement with the community.
Registered Mental Health Nurse with (or eligible for) full registration with the NMC .
A minimum of six months' relevant post-registration experience.
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme , including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
To view a summary of Medic Mental Health vacancies please click HERE .
If this job is not for you, please remember we offer a generous Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Medic International is a leading international staffing consultancy, offering a bespoke recruitment and placement service to nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking employment in the United Kingdom.
We work with the NHS and many UK Private Hospitals and have a wide range of vacancies from Staff Nurse through to Ward Manager, Theatre Manager and even Director of Nursing vacancies.
Currently we have opportunities in the following specialities:
• Theatre Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Endoscopy
• Critical Care/ITU
• Paediatric Wards & PICU
• Acute Surgical & Medical Wards
• Primary Care
• Mental Health
• Learning Disabilities
We offer our healthcare professionals a friendly, personal service tailored to best suit your individual needs including:
• An excellent CV formatting service
• Assistance with obtaining your NMC registration
• Assistance with finding accommodation if you have to relocate
• Professional advice and expertise from a team with a wealth of clinical experience