Nurse Practitioner - Wakefield
Nurse Practitioner salary £ 35- £60 an hour. Flexibility. Boost your income and CPD. Exclusive locum shifts available for Nurse Practitioner. Work- life balance. Book shifts up to 12 months in advance.
Are you tired of working long hours? Unable to spend enough time with your family and friends?
Chase gives you the opportunity to change that. Our competitive Nurse Practitioner salary can allow you to reduce your hours at work without affecting your salary.
We offer weekday and weekend shifts for a Nurse Practitioner in Wakefield. Locum shifts are a great way to boost your income and enhance your CPD by experiencing new surroundings and dealing with wider range of patients.
* Competitive Salary - £35-60 an hour (including holiday pay)
* No minimum hours - take a full control of the hours you work!
* Ideal work-life balance
* Quick and stress-free application process
* Increase your job stability - having a backup is always beneficial!
* Book shifts up to 12 months in advance
* Independent Prescribing
* Experience in Primary Care Settings
Don't miss out on this opportunity and call now:
Julia - [... Click Apply...]
We are a specialist Primary Care Nursing agency providing locum, contract and permanent work opportunities for Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Community Nurses across the UK.
Chase Medical works with over 25% of practices Nationwide, which allows us to provide a wide variety of jobs all over the UK. Our local, flexible sessions are available immediately. Don't miss out!
Let us take the leg work out of your job search, just provide us with your details and preferences and we will do the rest of the work for you!
Do you know anyone who might be interested? Refer them to us for your chance to earn £50! Call Julia on [... Click Apply...]or visit our website: [... Click Apply...].
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.