An extremely well established and forward thinking surgery are seeking to recruit an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their dynamic and dedicated team. Working in a stimulating environment, alongside committed and dedicated Partners you will be able to develop and progress clinically whilst providing a high level of patient care.
East Sussex, Hastings
- 30-37.5 Hours
- Pride themselves on a non-hierarchical, patient centred working environment
- High QOF achieving practice
- Extremely good staff retention
- Earning potential of up to £50,000
- 6 weeks annual leave + Study Leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to be part of a dedicated team
- Patient focused ANP committed to providing the highest level of care
- Registered Nurse with the NMC, possess the right to work in the UK.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on [... Click Apply...] and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Recruiting for your surgery is getting more challenging every year and using traditional methods such as advertising is failing, with vacancy rates in GP practices quadrupling since 2011. Using the right recruitment partner is key to attracting and retaining the very best Doctors, Nurses and ANPs in your practice
If you’re looking for a job as a GP Partner, Salaried GP, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurse, Doctor or Practice Manager on a permanent basis building personal relationships and trust with agencies as you start your job hunting journey can be hard.