We are looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Derby to join a long established and progressive group of practices embracing and adapting to new opportunities in general practice. The group has a successful track record of delivering exceptional patient care and providing great working environments for their staff. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner who wishes to join a forward-thinking practice with a dynamic and dedicated team of GPs and practice staff.
- GP led forward-thinking practice continuing to grow
- Efficient and harmonious team
- Looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who wants to help to drive the service the surgery offers, enjoys a challenge and enjoys seeing the results their work has achieved
- You are treated as part of the whole clinical team and are a highly valued team member
- Working with the Clinical Lead and supporting the delivery of QOF and enhanced services, as well as supporting the GPs, practice nurses and other nurse practitioners
- Working in a strong team of nurses with excellent work ethic
- £42,000 - £45,000 FTE
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests - the practice invests in its staff
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Masters level qualification & Independent Prescribing desirable
- Desire to work in a changing environment
- Special interests encouraged
- Registered with the NMC and has right to work in the UK
What Happens Next
To be considered for this role, please press 'Apply' and attach your most recent CV either in a Word document or a PDF file. If you would rather speak to one of our GP consultants directly, please do not hesitate to call us on [... Click Apply...]crvdbrcktso option 3).
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Recruiting for your surgery is getting more challenging every year and using traditional methods such as advertising is failing, with vacancy rates in GP practices quadrupling since 2011. Using the right recruitment partner is key to attracting and retaining the very best Doctors, Nurses and ANPs in your practice
If you’re looking for a job as a GP Partner, Salaried GP, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurse, Doctor or Practice Manager on a permanent basis building personal relationships and trust with agencies as you start your job hunting journey can be hard.