£15.00 per hour
Peritus Healthcare are seeking to recruit an RGN/RMN Nurse for their client based in Nottingham.
Our client’s service is a care home that provides residential care for the elderly.
The post holder will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the home provides high quality, client focused care.
• To meet associated national guidelines and be fully conversant with the Code of Practice of the post holder’s professional body.
• To adhere to and promote the policies, procedures and guidelines.
• To help monitor, review, modify and improve practice, ensuring the highest possible standards of care are maintained.
• To participate in any on duty or out-of-hours rosters as required.
• Promote effective use of communication in line with agreed policies and CQC.
• Engage in clinical practice on a regular basis to enhance clinical relationships and maintain personal practice skills.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Valid NMC Registration
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to plan, allocate and delegate work appropriately
• Knowledge of current practice in relation to older people.
• To have knowledge of the Statutory Code of Practice
If you are interested in this role, please contact Tom Cousins on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...] with your CV.
Peritus Healthcare is a specialist health care recruitment company providing comprehensive staffing solutions for healthcare providers nationwide.
We provide permanent and temporary recruitment solutions on a national scale and our clients value us for our deep expertise, valuable insight and honest advice.
At Peritus our dedicated consultants guide you through the process, helping you make the best decisions for your professional future.
We offer professional advice and personally guide you through each stage of the recruitment process.
Our ability to match the best talent with these opportunities is built on the long-term relationships we have developed with our clients in the healthcare sector.
Our aim is to connect you to the most reputable and prestigious healthcare organisations nationwide.